Monday 22 April 2013

S is for Stephen Amell AKA Sexy Boy! ;)

Stephen Amell is a Canadian actor, who currently stars as the vigilante Oliver Queen/Arrow on the CW network TV series Arrow. I like to watch Arrow just so I can watch him do push-ups or pull-ups, he is hot, just look at that body!! Oh I sound like a right perv but the storyline is also good..


Fellow blogger, Laura Hyde has a poster of him on the wall at work, right next to her but I can see him so its all good! Whenever I need a eye rest from the PC, I can just admire his face and body :)



Here he is next to Jensen Ackles, another hot American actor who stars as Dean Winchester
on the CW series Supernatural.

Who is your favourite actor and why?

3 comments:

  1. Both these sexy men pale in comparison to my current celebrity crush - Dan Feuerriegel aka Agron from Spartacus!! I think I need to find a poster of him and add him to our collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooo I just googled him and we definitely need to add him to our hottie collection ;)

      Delete
  2. He looks very hot! Not seen him before or Arrow. How do you concentrate at work? My fabourite actor..hmmm I'm not sure, I watched the ER series last year and finally understood all the fuss about George clooney! I quite like a bit of Clive Owen too, his voice is very sexy. Yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete